Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 11 Progress Update

Well didn't have a very productive day yesterday. Due to some other obligations I got started late and since most of the safelists used in this system work on a 24 hour timer I didn't want to throw off my schedule of working the system. I did however register accounts with the last of the new safelists that were unlocked for Day 14 in the tasks list and sent out a promo ad for those new accounts.

Out of those promos I sent I got an additional 88 clicks to my link, but no referrals. So currently I'm sitting at around 600 clicks to my referral link with one referral.

Got an email from Debbie Penner this morning announcing a new feature that was enabled in the 10k Challenge backoffice. We can now see the signup date for our referrals. This is pretty cool in that we can now have a rough estimate of when to expect our referrals to pass their 30 day mark and become a real active member in our downlines if they choose to upgrade in the system's first program Infinity Downline.

Thats all for today. Tomorrow I hope to have more activity to report.

Click Here To Join Me In The 10k Challenge