Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 12 Progress Update

Today's update may rub some people the wrong way and some people might actually see it as negative. But really it's not, it is the truth whether the veterans of the program want to admit it or not.

Okay, so you're wondering what I could say that may be so controversial? Well here it is and remember I'm just reporting what I know and you all should know is the truth if you've been in the 10K Challenge for anything over a week.

You will never make it in this program if you follow it to the "T" and only use the recommended ad sources.

Now let me qualify that statement and please hear me out.

The other day we got a system wide email from the program originator Debbie Penner that stated that the 10K Challenge membership count is now beyond 7000 members. Now think about that... if all of the members are using the same ad sources then you know they are getting saturated big time with the same ads over and over causing people to get ad blindness to 10K Challenge ads.

But we all know that there aren't 7000 active members, in fact I'd place my bet on roughly 10% of that or 700 members being actually active in this program.

Still that's a huge amount of people using the same ad sources.

Now anyone that uses the recommended ad sources has to admit that right now you are seeing tons of ads for 10K Challenge. You can spot them a mile away because people are such copy cats they use each others subject lines like sheep jumping a log.

Okay, I hope you're still with me as I'm going to bring this all back home for you now.

If you haven't figured it out here is what the real goal is in having the daily tasks and why we were given a straight set of ad sources...

...it's to get you used to doing a daily routine of promoting - plain and simple!

Had we not of been given a list of places to place our ad promos 99 out of 100 people who joined this program would never have even gotten started because they would not know where to start. Being as such they would never get into a daily routine of promoting their links everyday.

So the moral of the story is this first 30 days you are being trained to think like a marketer and develop a daily routine of promoting yourself. However I hope you catch on to the saturation problem quickly and start thinking a little for yourself and using your own ad sources.

Of course if you really want to just stick to the ones given in the system then try and come up with a way to make yourself unique from the rest of the masses promoting the same links over and over.

And finally my stats for the day 160 new views from yesterday to my links and no new referrals.

I created a video yesterday to promote my 10K Challenge referral link. I'm also testing a view booster site that for now I want to keep under wraps until I see if it really helps boost my rankings on Youtube like it claims it does.

I'll keep you informed of the progress of that as well.

Thats it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another update till then - Keep plugging and please don't be a sheep. :)

Click Here To Join Me In The 10K Challenge