Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 20 Progress Update

Today is day 20 in my journey, I'm on task list 24 in the backoffice. I sent an email to my upline sponsor yesterday with my stats and telling him of my progress. No reply back from him yet. Got a surprisingly low 82 clicks yesterday. I haven't been paying any real attention to the [erformance of certain days but I would have thought Sunday would be one of the best.

But then again it was Mother's Day and that might account for the low click volume.

No new referrals since the two yesterday. Going to go click some solo links for a while and build up credits again. Heres a bit of useful info for you. Of the overall stats to my 10K Challenge bitly link (over 1400 clicks total now to it) NewageMKT safelist seems to be the most active, followed by GotSafelist and Louise Cardow's TWE-Safelist.

Anyway thats all for today. If you've subscribed to this blog and keeping up with my progress I invite you to join me in the challenge. Click here to join me and I will do my best to help you succeed.