Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 21 Progress Update

Today was a good day not so much for getting any new referrals because I didn't, but for the fact of the 5 referrals I do have now at least one of them is actively working the system. Since I joined this thing I wondered how we could tell if any of our referrals were active or not and today I discovered one way to tell.

How you ask? You start getting messages at your contact email address that you have a new referral in some of the safelists.

I asked some of the veteran members how you could tell and the answer I was given was that you could see their referral count inside the system's backoffice in the contest area. I hadn't been seeing any so as far as I knew all of my referrals were lookie-luus. But today I have a little proof that one of them is active and thats a good thing!