Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 19 Progress Update

Wow can't believe it's been a week since I've made an update post. This past week was really hectic and I didn't get to work everyday on the 10K Challenge task list. But the good news is I now have 5 referrals here on my 19th day into the challenge.

Some stats for you: On day 19 I can mail out 59k emails daily and with the other safelists accounts that allow mailings anywhere from 2 - 4 days intervals or just weekly that adds another 42k emails that can be sent.

I'm averaging between 200 - 400 clicks per day. So 5 referrals is pretty good at this point I think.

Thats all for today. I'm hoping this week to be more active and of course keep this journal updated a little more frequently. From what I'm seeing so far this system will work, but the key is you HAVE TO WORK the system.